What is it like to work at Buckeye Exterminating?
Pest Control Technician Job Description:
- Daily work entails providing pest control service at residential, commercial & industrial jobsites.
- No previous experience necessary!
- Vehicle, Tools, Training & Uniforms provided!
- Some jobs involve working in tight/uncomfortable places. IE: Attics, Crawl spaces etc.
- May also entail treatments on farms for flies, rodents and birds.
- Most work involves applications of pesticides.
- Working on ladders is common.
Office Employment Job Description:
Person must have:
- Proficient Computer Knowledge
- Exceptional Phone Skills
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Ability to work closely with co-workers in an office atmosphere.
Duties would include:
- Answering Phones
- Invoicing & Data Entry
- Filing & Reporting
- All aspects of Accounts Receivable both for Commerical & Residential Customers
- Other General Office Practices
- Initial Drug Test
- Criminal Background Check/Fingerprinting
- Driving Record History
- Starting Pay – Competitive pay based on qualifications.
- After 120 day Introductory Period, weekly Conduct Bonus will apply.
Full Time Benefits Include:
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Health Care Coverage
- Work Boot Program (Technician Only)